Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Writing Timetable

This is what I do for writing each day in Room 8!

Monday
I write a recount about my weekend with Mrs Takilai.  I try my best to sound out my words and use my word flip card.  I draw a picture to go with my recount.

Tuesday
I publish my writing on my blog!  I also draw a picture using Tux Paint, which I insert into my blog post.  I love Tuesdays!

Wednesday
I use cutting sheets to practice putting letters in the right order to create a word.  When I have finished this, I get to play scrabble with Mrs Takilai!

Thursday
On Thursdays I practice my handwriting using handwriting cards.  When I have finished all of my work, I am allowed to go on ABCya! to practice other literacy games at my level.  This is the end of my week!

When I have finished my writing, I go to Room 7 to work on my reading with Miss Aireen.
So be sure to check out my blog every Tuesday, for my latest piece of writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment