Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

My Four Walls of Self


The symbol that represents my four walls of self is a banana tree. The roots of my banana tree represents taha whanau because my family supports me and looks after me. The trunk of the tree represents my spiritual life taha wairua because as my family is growing from the roots, other parts of my life is also growing. Taha wairua represents my church and my faith.


The branches and leaves represent my Taha Hinengaro, which is the way I think about things which also includes my attitude. If I think about something with a bad attitude my tree will not grow healthy leaves, if I think positive about things I will achieve my goals and my tree with grow healthy leaves and branches.

Finally, the bananas represent Taha Tinana. When there are delicious bananas growing on my tree that means I am looking after my self through healthy living and healthy eating.I need to be healthy and look after myself so that I grow into a strong boy.

If one of my walls are damaged, I my tree will not be able to grow properly and no bananans will grow too. I will not be able to grow into a strong, good boy.



1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Kia ora Loni. I saw your post and it sounded fascinating so I came to have a read. I think I can see where you are going with this. I would love to read the rest because you have made me curious.

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment